Did you know that the Cheesecake Factory now offers a Happy Hour on Monday through Friday from 4-6pm? This new addition has had my friends and me anxious to enjoy delicious food and tangy drinks to spicy up our weekly routines.
We went to the Cheesecake Factory in Huntington on Friday to experience what the Happy Hour menu had to offer, and we were not disappointed. Many specialty drinks, such as Long Island Ice Teas, Mojitos, Margaritas, and Cosmopolitans, are on the $5 menu. As for the food, the following full-size appetizers, which normally cost anywhere from$9.95 to$13.95, will be offered for half off: roadside sliders, hot spinach and cheese dip, avocado eggrolls, fried macaroni and cheese, Sweet Corn, tamale-cakes, fire-roasted fresh artichoke, Vietnamese shrimp summer roll, made-to-order guacamole, Tex-Mex eggrolls, fried calamari, factory nachos, buffalo blasts, Southern fried chicken sliders, chicken pot stickers and crispy crab wontons. My friends and I decided to get typical crowd pleasers: the factory nachos and buffalo wings.
Conveniently located in the Walt Whitman mall, you and your friends can easily end a successful day of shopping or celebrate the beginning of the weekend by stopping to enjoy $5 drinks and half off appetizers at the Cheesecake factory! Besides the taste and the overall great quality of finger-picking food, you cannot beat the prices during the Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour. It will keep your stomach full and wallet happy! Please remember to drink responsibly!
-MC
-MC
I didn't know they did happy hour on Fridays from 4-6p.m. The fired macaroni and cheese sounds amazing I'm definitely going to try that the next time I go and I can't go to the Cheesecake Factory with out getting my usual Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake!
ReplyDeletekb
I've never been, and have always wanted to try it out. Thanks for the review, I'll be sure to check it out now! It sounds amazing!
ReplyDelete-Samantha
Oh my gosh I love The Cheesecake Factory in Walt Whitman. Even if you don't go for happy hour they also have lunch portions of pastas, I would recommend the Louisiana Chicken pasta, it has a bit of spice with fried chicken, mushrooms, and peppers. It's delicious, and after that try the lemon raspberry cheesecake. Hope you guys give these a shot. -Catharine
ReplyDeleteI love the Cheesecake Factory! Their peanut butter cup cheesecake is the best and their entrees are great as well. I wasn't aware they had happy hour, that is good to know. -Danielle Cox
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCheesecake Factory's Arnold Palmers are the best! Absolutely love going here! Great service, great ambience, great food! Love that they have a happy hour now. Would choose this place over any bar for happy hour..
ReplyDelete-N
I haven't been to the Cheesecake Factory, before a month ago, in over 5 years! I found a new love for the place. Definitely a good thing to know being that their food is delicious! Their veggie burger is delectable to say the least!
ReplyDelete-Noelle