Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Aki in East Northport

Aki in East Northport serves up the best Japanese cuisine. Their lunch specials are affordable, made fresh, and taste incredible. All lunch specials are served with miso soup and house green salad. The salad dressing is a ginger based dressing that’s light and refreshing.  If you’re craving sushi you can get any 2 rolls for $8 or 3 rolls for $11. Since I am not a fan of raw fish I get their shrimp tempura roll and their California roll. The rolls are packed and after eating 2 rolls you’ll be full.
 If you’re a tuna lover you need to try their spicy tuna roll and tuna cucumber roll. Their shrimp cucumber roll is also delicious. Their food is the best sushi I have had in a long time. I am a frequent customer. The service at Aki is fast and there are no waits to be seated. It is right off Jericho and from the outside doesn’t look too appealing, but inside is clean and overall a relaxing environment. Aki is located at 2074 Jericho Turnpike East Northport, NY 11731.




kb

No comments:

Post a Comment