Have you ever had a craving for a certain type of cuisine and did not know where to go? Let us help you decide! We will be traveling Long Island finding the best places to satisfy those cravings. The sky is limitless on the many different cuisines we are willing to try. However, we are students with budgets. The restaurants we will be trying will be affordable and delicious! Food that tastes good and is wallet friendly is what we are looking for. We guarantee that you will be spending less for the very best food on Long Island. If you have any suggestions, please let us know!
Buon Appetito!
Food Finds
KB & MC
I'll definitely be looking forward to reading this blog.
ReplyDeleteIn my old neighborhood I began exploring restaurants around me and enjoying the food that was offered, but just as I was getting used to my new food-connoisseur life, I moved to Long Island to attend school. Now I have to start my search for interesting food all over again. You guys are going to help me a lot.
I typically look for international food restaurants, like Jamaican, Indian, and especially Japanese. I'm hoping that you guys take a look at those restaurants too.
-Himmler
Himmler,
DeleteYou should try the curry club they have a couple of different locations on the island and do a pretty awesome buffet. Samurai hibachi in Huntington is amazing!! - Amanda
I hope you guys check out Huntington Village. Two of my favorites are Besito,a wonderful Mexican restaurant and Honu, previously called Blue Honu, which features wonderful fish, salads, and steaks. Although Honu can be on the pricey side it often has wonderful specials. I went there once and got two filet mignons for the price of one. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! C
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for this blog. I love trying out new places around the Island, and I can't wait to see the restaurants you guys try. I live out east, and there are a lot of great places out in the patchogue area that you guys should try.
ReplyDelete-Katie